A Hitman is one of the Skills Civilians can choose from in CrazyBobs.


Hitmen complete hit contracts which players place on other players for a certain amount of money.


'Hit' refers to a hit contract placed on a player on another player, and a player with a Hit.

The minimum Hit amount is $10.000, $1000 formerly.

If a Hit disconnects while a Hitman is near, the Hit placer is reimbursed 75% of the Hit amount, the Hitman closest to where the Hit quit receiving the other 25%.

Placing a random hit contract is against the rules.[1]

With thew new server version,v24, the hit contracts system has been changed in many awesome ways! Here you can see what is new:

  • Hit Contracts now save. If you quit with a hit, you will still have it when you rejoin
  • Placing a hit contract on a player who already has a hit will increase the hit price
  • Hit Contracts last 48 game hours or until you are killed by a hitman
  • New players and players with a low playtime cannot place hits
  • Hit contracts cannot be cancelled
  • Hitmen cannot place hit contracts
  • A hit contract cannot be placed on you for 24 game hours after a hit has expired or has been completed on you
  • Surviving a hit contract (48 game hours) will give you a bonus
  • Added a hit confirmation menu when placing hits to avoid placing hits on the wrong person

Skill specific commands

  • /hits - to see a list of Hits
  • /hit (nick/id) (amount) - to place a Hit
  • /cancelhit (nick/id) - to cancel a Hit (not avaliable anymore)
  • /hitinfo - shows how many hits you have placed and how many hits were placed on you for your current life

Non-skill specific commands

  • /info (nick/id) or /loc (nick/id) - to locate a Hit

Additional information regarding these commands

  • When you are placing a hit and don't specify an amount, if you have more than $25,000 on hand, your hit will automatically be placed at $25,000. If you have less than $25,000, it'll be put at $10,000.
  • When using /hits, the top of the list displays the closest target(s). However, players in an interior may be displayed as the "closest" but it's not always right.



Basics Articlesvde
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.