This Article has been protected to prevent vandalism and keep it's content in tact.
Beta 7 was released in June 2007.
C2 Beta 7
- Civilians can now Rob The Bank. Watch your account!
Type /bankrob in the red checkpoint to begin a Bank Robbery.
- Civilians can do Holdups in stores (24/7s, Restaurants, Ammunations, vv2v's Sex Shop, Maurice's Mod Shop) Type /holdup in a store to begin a Holdup, exit the checkpoint to end the holdup. (You can end the holdup at any time)
- Courier or Smuggling missions for civilians. ( /courier ) Courier missions do not require a specific vehicle.
- New Skins (Class Selection Screen) (look after the drivers)
- New Truck Delivery items and locations
- Hits are now public (everyone is informed when you place a hit)
- Drug refill points sell drug seeds
- New drug refill points (Angel Pine, Dilimore and Las Payasdas)
- New hidden pickups
- Increased Cop Refill ( /refill ) Ammo and decreased wait time
- Cops can now Respond ( /res) to Backup Calls, 911 Calls and Crimes
- Added suspect vehicles to /warrants and /mostwanted
- /info [name/id] to get general information (class, skill, level, location) for a player
- Added $hlth (health) and $dir (heading) quickstrings
- Added a Liquor Store at Blueberry (Bar)
- 3 New Xoomers (24/7s)
- Fort Carson Bank and Fort Carson Donut Shop
- $cargo and $deldest Quickstrings apply to courier missions too
- Default pickup and delivery Truck Messages ( just /tm or /cb)
- Increased Fish selling prices
- Temp cops can now get Cop of The Day
- Increased cop start money and ammo
- Fixed other bugs and typos